Marlea F. Jarrette
I work exclusively in areas involving families, including family law, probate, guardianships and conservatorships.
My philosophy in the practice of law is to help people if I can, regardless of their financial situation. I feel very fortunate in my life and want to give back.
- Family Law 80%
- Probate/ Conservatorship/ Guardianship 20%
- Santa Barbara County Bar Association, Family Law Section – Co-Chair
- Santa Barbara Collaborative Law Group
- Santa Ynez Valley Bar Association
- Lompoc Valley Democratic Club
- Friendship House (Board Member)
- Recipient, American Jurisprudence Award; Corpus Juris Award
- Rogers, Sheffield & Campbell, LLP, Partner, 2005 – 2009
- Santa Barbara College of Law, Santa Barbara, California
- Chapman University, 1994
Accepts Credit Cards